Before School: Early Bird Club
Hours: 7:00 A.M. – 7:50 A.M.
Supervision is provided before the school day, starting at 7:00 a.m. Students gather in the K-3 assembly hall and quietly visit or complete school work until the regular school day begins.
Students should enter the East Gate closest to the church and go directly to the K-5 STREAM Space area and check in with the Extended Care Supervisor.
Please do not drop your student off prior to 7 a.m.
After School: Archangel Club
Hours: 3:10 P.M. – 5:30 P.M.
Note: Any child not picked up by 3:15 will be escorted to Archangel Club and the fees will apply.
The Archangel Club offers an extended day opportunity in a comforting, relaxed and fun environment after regular school hours. Supervision is provided by a member of the ACS staff.
Activities: Students will be required to complete homework for the first 45 minutes. Students must come prepared with their books, pencils, paper etc. If they have no homework they should have a book with them to read. After the homework time they may be offered arts & crafts, board games & outdoor games.
Registration Fee - $10 per family, whether the service is used once or many times.
Download the Registration Form.
Daily Fee - $10 per day, per student. This is a flat fee per day, whether your child uses only before school care, only after school care or both.
Late Fee - Late pick-ups (past 5:30 pm) will be charged $10.00. Our staff is scheduled until 5:30, pickups after 5:30 are highly discouraged and may result in a request for you to find alternative after care outside of the school.
Half Day Extended Care - Aftercare may be offered on early dismissal days from 12 - 5:30 p.m. The fee is $25 per student ($15 for each additional sibling). You must notify the school office 3 school days prior if your student will be staying for half day aftercare. There must be a minimum of 4 students to hold aftercare on early dismissal days. There is no aftercare on the early dismissal day before Christmas break.
Note: Extended Day fees will be billed to your Smart Tuition account on a monthly basis.
Admission and Release Procedures
- Children will be signed into the program by the supervisor with the time of arrival documented. Parents must sign out their children when they are picked up and the departure time documented.
- Children will be released only to adults listed on the student’s Approved Pick-Up List unless the parent grants permission to another adult to pick up their child with a phone call or written note. The staff member on duty will require presentation of identification by the adult who picks the child up.
- For children who participate in another school club until 4:10, the club leader will escort him or her to the Archangel Club and sign him/her in.
- Parent Volunteers on campus for a school-sanctioned after school activity (club leader, office volunteer, coach) will be provided no-cost After Care for their own children. Please let the After Care Supervisor know in advance to prevent being charged.
- Children should bring their own snack.