The Annunciation Dads' Club is an organization that supports the social, service and formational goals of Annunciation Catholic School. Our Dads' Club is open to all fathers, uncles, grandfathers, and father figures of current and former students who desire to grow closer to their children through fun and formative activities that promote and enhance the mission of Annunciation Catholic School.
In addition to spending quality time with your sons and daughters, the Dads' Club provides parents with opportunities to become involved in the life of the campus.
Our Dad's club plays an important role serving in the following areas:
- Service opportunities on campus
- Community impact programs
- Faith development
- Social outings
- School events and support
Here are a few of our past Dad’s Club events:
- Attending local Catholic High School Football Games
- Attending Grand Canyon University and ASU Sporting Events
- Assisting with the Phoenix Suns 50/50 raffle and family night
- Planning the annual Daddy Daughter Dance
- Hosting Family Bowling Night
- Hosting Family Soccer Night
- Campus beautification projects
- Repair of playground equipment
- Heavy lifting and general dad stuff!
If you would like to get involved contact: Mike Scagnoli at Dadsclub@acsphx.org